DSIT Solutions Ltd. (hereinafter “DSIT”) develops, manufactures and delivers reliable and usable products, solutions and services:
- DSIT Solutions Ltd. (“DSIT”) develops, manufactures, and delivers reliable products, solutions, and services:
- While safeguarding the safety and occupational health of its personnel,
- According to the customer expectations and satisfaction,
- On time and within budget,
- According to high quality standards,
- While safeguarding the environment.
- DSIT manages an Integrated Quality Management System and is accredited by the Standards Institution of Israel for the following standards:
- The Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard ISO 45001:2018,
- The Quality Management Standard and Guidelines ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 90003:2018,
- The Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001:2015.
- The Integrated Quality Management System guides the company in all its work processes, including planning, development, deployment,
field and sea trials, customer service, life cycle support, and maintenance.
- The Integrated Quality Management System defines and implements structured and organized processes for achieving the following objectives:
- Resolving inconsistencies with international standards and legal requirements, including issues of safety and environment,
- Meeting defined and agreed customer requirements,
- Reducing to a minimum the number of bugs and inconsistencies with customer requirements,
- Providing the company management with appropriate tools, in accordance with the company’s available resources for this purpose,
to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Integrated Quality Management System with gradual, continual improvement
by periodically setting goals and objectives in the areas of safety, occupational health, quality, and environment.
- DSIT strives to continually improve the quality of its processes and products, while showing concern for employee safety and occupational health
and minimizing the damage to the environment and to natural resources.
- The Integrated Quality Management System is periodically reviewed by DSIT’s management, to ascertain the extent of the current system,
its effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its goals, its implementation, and its integration at all company levels.
- DSIT’s management takes steps to ensure that all its employees are familiar with, understand and implement this policy as applicable,
welcomes safety committee members’ input regarding the policy, and publishes it for stakeholders benefit on the company’s website.
- DSIT’s management is committed to the safety, quality and environment policy and management system, minimizes exposure to hazards
according to the hazard controls hierarchy, and allocates the resources necessary for the successful implementation of this policy.